Location: South East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/01/2449 KL
Progression to Director status-
Our client is a Unique Business Services organisation based in the heart of the Thames Valley. In this role in this role you will work as part of a busy and successful team. The business has achieved double digit organic growth over the last few years, and this continuing trend has created the need for a senior management role within the audit function.
Working directly with the senior management team and Directors there is a real progression opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate delivery.
Our client offers flexi-time, an above market rate salary and benefit package and support for further Professional qualifications such as CTA or Practising Certificate.
- Organising and overseeing client audits in accordance with auditing standards,
- Managing the review process identifying risks and managing accordingly
- Providing detailed UK GAAP expertise to a number of highly technical and complex situations
- Leading a dedicated team, managing, organising and deploying staff on assignments as required
- Producing management reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business
- Ensuring compliance with clients internal audit and risk management and regulatory requirements
- Managing internal workflow/production planning meeting on a weekly basis
- Delivering client work on time and on budget.
The following skills are essential:
- ACA qualified with post qualification experience in a management role in the UK
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and International Auditing Standards
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Analysing and presenting recommendations
- Planning and organising