Location: North East England
Salary: £22000 - 30000 Annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/10/2319 WS
My client is on the hunt for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join their award winning creative agency.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships in order to manage affiliate programs across our portfolio – which includes major brands within a number of sectors such as travel, outdoors, finance, homeware, fashion and others.
You will have strong communication skills, great knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to manage various stakeholders and projects at once. My client is looking for a team player who is highly analytical with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell across other services
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.