Location: North East England
Salary: £16000 - 23000 Annum
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/10/2318 WS
My client is on the hunt for an Affiliate Marketing Executive to join their award winning creative agency.
This is an ideal opportunity to learn the ropes of working in a full-service digital agency, and you will receive a complete company induction and on-the-job training to get you up to speed with the market-leading service we provide our clients.
- Supporting account managers in service delivery to a high standard
- Developing and managing timetables and deadlines for clients, suppliers and internal departments
- Helping to maintain high client retention by providing a custom tailored service, ensuring objectives and expectations are exceeded
- Helping to develop strong relationships with affiliates and networks through delivery of regular reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients while being a further point of communication for clients over email, telephone and in person
- Work closely with your Line Manager to develop your personal progress and service performance
- Analyse competitor activity and investigate trend research to increase awareness of client markets
- Collaborate with other services including SEO, Analytics and Affiliate Marketing, to exceed client goals through a focused, multi-channel approach
- Keep abreast of new changes, industry developments and opportunities for the client to remain a provider of digital marketing knowledge via our Blog and Insights
- Support the clients’ own marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials
The responsibilities required in this role are:
This role doesn’t require a lot of experience at an Affiliate Marketing Executive level. Enthusiasm and the right mind-set are a must, and any previous exposure to digital marketing and Affiliate Marketing is a bonus.
- Creative Ideas: Being able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and relationship building.
- Organisational skills: Confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Communication: Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience. This role requires you to engage with an array of stakeholders from different backgrounds and at different levels of seniority, so the gift of the gab would be extra handy.
- Initiative and Enthusiasm: Willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.