Location: North East England
Salary: £20000 - 30000 per annum
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/05/2599
Rapidly expanding modern business services organisation, based in open plan offices and offering a range of benefits and full or part time working.
- Flexible working – full time o part time
- Study support for AAT or ACCA exams
- Great benefit package
- Working as part of a team, and on a range of client accounts you will be responsible for the following duties.
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Undertaking bookkeeping to trial balance.
- Completing VAT returns and management accounts
- Use of computerise accounting packages including Xero, Sage and SAPA (training will be provided)
- Training clients in respect of accounting systems
- Supporting clients with bookkeeping queries
The following skills are essential:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Excellent attention to detail with a diligent approach to work
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to be flexible to client needs
- Experience in a similar role within an Accountancy Firm, Bookkeeping Service or Outsourcing
- Qualified, part qualified, AAT qualified or qualified by experience