Location: North East England
Sector: Accountancy and Finance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/06/1486 NS
BMC are delighted to be assisting this prestigious organisation who are based in the Newcastle area with the recruitment of a Finance Graduate.
Applicants will ideally be degree educated with aspirations to complete the ACCA qualification, of which full study support and funding will be provided.
Joining a fast paced and reputable finance department, this is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a range of accounting duties, from analysing product costings, statutory reporting and daily treasury & cash flow management.
You’ll have the opportunity to work in an award winning and reputable team, on a number of projects across the globe, ensuring that the business remains commercially strong.
The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, with progression and both personal & professional development encouraged.
- Supporting the finance team with month / year end accounting processes
- Analysis of manufacturing, product and other variable costings
- Fixed asset and capital accounting
- Business forecasting
- Analysis and commentary of historic business performance
- Identification of trends and opportunities for growth
- Tax / statutory reporting
- Banking and treasury control, including cash flow management
- Analysis of accounting ledgers including accounts payable and receivable
- Project based accounting on a global scale
- Identification of process improvements and system efficiencies
- Daily use of SAP, Microsoft Excel & other IT systems
The following skills are desirable:
- Degree educated in Business / Finance / Maths / Accountancy or similar
- Aspirations to study for formal Accountancy qualification
- Driven individual with ability to see the bigger picture
- Competent IT user with good Excel skills
- Personable, committed individual with strong communication skills
- Advocate of continuous improvement activities
- Leadership development, as there are plenty of opportunities for internal progression
- This is a full time and permanent role based in North Tyneside, close to Newcastle upon Tyne
- On offer is a fantastic salary, including study support and other comprehensive benefits