Location: North East England
Salary: £40000 - 50000 + bonus
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: BMC/12/2415 WS
My client, an award winning digital marketing agency based in Tyne and Wear, are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their rapidly growing organisation. This new role is due to an exciting period of growth, joining an already successful team.
The company are a vibrant, dedicated, client-focused business. Specialising in organic search engine optimisation that drives leads, sales and brand visibility for their clients, they are also experts in pay-per-click, online reputation management, conversion rate optimisation and content marketing. This is an opportunity to join one of the biggest and most successful digital marketing firms in the North East, and with the right attitude.
You will be responsible for overseeing the customer retention, building & maintaining strong client relationships. Your focus will be to ensure the success of all client campaigns, delivering strong ROI/KPIs in accordance with commercial agreements.
- To own and manage the client service results. Responsible for ensuring and reporting on positive results for your allocated accounts.
- Identify commercial opportunities to grow, develop & retain existing client accounts
- To build, manage and monitor client relationships and service satisfaction
- To become client business, strategy and industry experts
- The quality assurance owner of all client deliverables
- The internal brief owner for all portfolio services for each client
- Deal with customer complaints and queries in a professional & commercial manner
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to ensure the delivery of truly holistic campaigns for clients
- To actively support colleagues and contribute to a positive team environment
- To contribute to the development of in-house technology through a pro-active approach to opportunities and ideas
- To undertake training as required and agreed
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings
- Keep up to date with advances in the industry particularly digital strategy
- Undertake and fulfil other duties as may be reasonably required, in line with the incumbent’s skills, knowledge, abilities and personal development opportunities.
- Proven experience in an account or customer relationship management role within the digital industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of client satisfaction tactics and techniques
- Good understanding and the ability to comprehend project processes
- An aptitude to solving problems and the confidence to influence and engage in the decision making process
The following skills are desirable:
- 3-5 years account management experience in a digital environment.
- Will have strong communication skills
- Should have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ideally be self-motivated individual who can motivate others
- Must be commercially aware and financially motivated
- Must possess good account management skills, be able to maintain relationships as well as develop them