Secure new name business within the SME market across all aspect of the company portfolio including Cloud, Voice and Data.
To act as an advocate for the business in all customer interactions and within the external market place
Key responsibilities for this job:
- To ensure sales targets are achieved or a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.
- To plan Sales strategies and liaise with Marketing to produce campaigns to increase market share, raising awareness of the brand and technology.
- To support the companies continued growth within the SME marketplace and ensure enhanced profile within the MLE marketplace.
- To competently and knowledgably advise clients on ICT solutions and managed services that best fulfil their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs.
- To negotiate pricing with clients to achieve sales in line with pricing policies and client requirements.
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales is required, along with regular activity reporting.
- To ensure that the CRM is up to date for all accounts, customer contacts, prospects, deals and opportunities.
- Assist with the mentoring of junior staff members.
- Attending networking events which at times may include activities outside of normal work hours.
- To take responsibility for and achieve personal and career advancement goals in line with your personal development programme.
- Establish and coordinate planned visits at the customer location.
- Company presentations to C-level executives.
- To establish, develop and bring on new accounts to manage. Identify up-sell opportunities within the existing accounts.