Wholesale New Business Broker
Since being founded in 1966 our client has grown to become the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker and is today the 10th largest insurance broker in the world, with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. Our client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status. The company best demonstrates its entrepreneurial culture in the empowerment of its Associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients. We are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere. In line with continued sustained growth, we are now looking to recruit a Wholesale New Business Broker within the Manchester Wholesale business.
You will join a dynamic and experienced team responsible for the growth a variety of commercial insurance lines of business including Commercial Combined, Combined Liability, Professional Indemnity and Medical Malpractice.
- Producing submissions for market and issuing quotations for new and renewal business.
- Ensuring the issue of accurate documentation.
- Identifying opportunities for business development.
- Employing comprehension of Insurance principles and an awareness of Risk Management to identify exposures and suggest solutions.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years Commercial Insurance experience obtained ideally within a broking role however insurer experience will be considered.
- An understanding of the relevant classes of business.
- Ability to prepare a broking presentation that accurately reflects the cover required and meets the clients' demands and needs.
- We are looking for someone that has the energy and appetite to learn and proven can develop and progress within our business.
- You will pose excellent communications skills and the ability to attend external client meetings when required.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later