Tax Senior Partner
I am delighted to be representing an expanding accountancy practice with a national presence to recruit a Tax Consultancy Partner on a permanent basis in Leeds. My client are a leading independent accountancy firm ranked in the top 30 firms of accountants and business advisers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join us at our Leeds Office and become part of a unique and ambitious team.
This role will involve working alongside the existing team on a variety of projects who aspire to provide the best service to our clients.
The overall purpose of this role is to:
- Meet, engage, understand, devise and deliver bespoke Tax Consultancy advice and solutions to clients. Delivering against agreed KPIs, individual and team fee targets.
- Play a leading role in delivering against the Tax Consultancy Service Line and office business development objectives to drive higher fees for your team.
- Strategic input into the Tax Consultancy Service Line.
The main elements of this role will include:
- Delivery of the planning and prioritising of all relevant client work ensuring effective workflow
- Oversee and ensure establishment of scope and budget for each piece of work and ensure adequate briefing to team members where appropriate
- Ensure full agreement of client work to be undertaken and communicate and agree likely fees prior to commencement to maximise fee recovery
- Monitor work progress and ensure appropriate levels of communication with all clients and internal stakeholders on each piece of work
- Ensure preparation of bills for work done within service line and ensure timely sending to client
- Ensure closure discussion held with clients and seek referrals
- Work within scope of own expertise and engage support where appropriate
- Ensure full implementation of all client work in line with agreed budget and adhering to procedures
- Be able to meet with clients at any office or the clients home or business premises as appropriate
- Adhere to the Tax Consultancy Service Standards
- Provide appropriate client access and support to other service lines in the cross selling of services into own client portfolio
- Brief any colleagues involved in specific client jobs/tasks
- Monitor individual and teabum performance versus original job/task objectives
- Manage direct reports
- Deliver against individual and team agreed KPI and fee targets
- Undertake individual business development as appropriate to ensure delivery of individual and team fee target
- Help lead the overall office business development activity to win new clients to the firm
In order to fulfil the role, we expect a candidate to be:
- CTA qualified or equivalent qualification
- To be seen as a thought leader in their area to external marketplace.
In return for your hard work helping us shape our future growth and development; we will provide a competitive salary and a positive benefits package which includes:
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
- Enhanced Annual Leave which will increase throughout your length of service
- Flexible & Smart Working
- Health Shield Cash Plan (provides cash back on a range of Health benefits and discounts on fashion, entertainment, holidays etc)
- Introductory Commission Scheme (financial reward if you refer a new client)
- Employee Assistance Programme (confidential support for emotional wellbeing)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Detailed and thorough on-the-job training
- Reviews and appraisals with your management team to ensure regular communication
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later