Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 - £40,000
Matthew and BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a leading tax consultancy with offices in Newcastle and London as they seek to appoint an experienced Tax Associate during a period of consistent growth.
Based in their Newcastle upon Tyne office, you’ll work as part of a larger tax advisory team and be responsible for the delivery of tailored tax solutions to your own portfolio of clients (corporates and private high net worth individuals) and both maintaining and developing these client (and associated adviser) relationships thereafter.
As a Tax Associate your role will include:
- Maintaining and being responsible for your own portfolio of clients in respect of which the firm is engaged to provide tax advisory assistance and as part of the wider tax advisory team
- Providing advice on a range of tax advisory projects including:
- assisting clients with the implementation of any associated arrangements
- assisting clients and their advisers with any related compliance requirements from both an accounting and tax perspective
- assisting clients and their advisers in dealing with any related enquiries that HM Revenue & Customs may raise
- managing client and adviser queries from a technical, practical and commercial perspective
- Working directly with both Directors and Associate Directors of the firm to deliver the diverse and innovative range of tax solutions that we can offer to clients and their advisers
- Developing and growing professional relationships with both clients and advisers across the UK through effective and efficient account management
- Being given the opportunity to develop your skill set (both technically and commercially) to ensure successful career development
Highly competitive salary of £40,000 on offer but negotiable depending on experience so don’t hesitate to apply if your salary falls out of that range.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later