Our client is one of the leading construction companies in the North East, they supply construction equipment to UK markets, and due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Systems Accountant to join their team. £Competitive plus Excellent benefits
Job Responsibilities –
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the products and processes supported by the wider system & process team;
- Document commercial structure ready for inclusion within the new ERP;
- Business Partner with non-finance managers in order to streamline business processes, including system links to OEM/group systems;
- Plan new system functionality and reporting based upon process requirements and operational requests
- Reconciliation of supplier and customer grouping, including mapping customer and supplier classification including workflow approval in line with system processes.
- Reconciliation of product and commodity grouping to allow for effective inventory management and increased sales performance;
- Maintain project records and contract details to ensure terms are adhered to, including rolling forecast based on Programme and Project managers input
- Analyse all project expenses and provide commentary highlighting possible corrective actions needed including tracking and monitoring financial risks and opportunities
- Ad hoc scenario planning to support optimal decisions by the Programme and Project teams for delivery planning
- Importing, reconciliation and testing data. Creating bespoke financial reports to support the business in the management of financial performance and key performance indicators.
- Putting timeframes and set deadlines and making sure these are met.
- Produce a user manual and assist departments on the production of departmental process documents.
Qualifications/Skills Required –
- Ideally ACCA or CIMA qualified but not essential
- A good working knowledge of mainstream ERP system(s) (e.g. Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, Infor M3, Access Dimensions etc.)
- Project management skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Ability to comply with internal and external business processes.
- Excellent time management skills, be a forward thinker with the capability to plan ahead with strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Keeps stakeholders informed of progress on key tasks.
- Conducts themselves in a courteous and professional manner.
- Clear and appropriate verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Remains focused when faced with competing demands.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient with applications such as MS office, specifically Excel
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later