Specification Sales Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
To achieve branded specifications for the full range of surfacing products and ensure the specification is converted to sales revenue to meet the company’s financial expectations.
- To establish a solid base of Interior designers and architects capable of specifying the full range of the relevant brands surfacing products.
- Presenting the full product portfolio of decorative products to Architects, Interior Designers and client specifiers, based north, west and central London, up to Oxfordshire.
- Build and manage a specification pipeline
- To convert specifications to sales through sheet sales.
- Understanding the whole project, working with Architects & Interior designer to present solutions for the surfacing requirements.
- Promoting and presenting systems from favoured washroom & door specialists.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the specification chain ensuring all projects are logged and followed up from start to finish, ensuring any cross-regional data is communicated to work colleagues.
- Supported by internal staff plan and manage own appointments in line with agreed specification objectives.
- Work closely with the end user team, linking key projects to all companies involved in the project.
- Report any product or service improvements based on qualitative and/or quantitative market feedback. Provide intelligence on competitor activity within the market.
- Technically competent, good knowledge of the specification process
- Self Motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Influential at all levels of the chain
- Working knowledge of technical drawings
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Creative approach, adapt to change
- Analytical and financially aware, numeric
- Well presented
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later