Software / Web Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,001 - £35,000
Our clients are Newcastle’s leading digital specialists in ecommerce and digital solutions, and due to internal growth they’re looking to add a Software Developer to their team.
They offer endless opportunities for personal and professional development, including onsite and offsite training days and regular team building activities. They consistently rank in the Top 5 digital agencies in the UK, with a nationwide client base for creating the best digital solutions.
- Desired skills in Android, IOS, UX/UI
- Software Developers with experience with Angular and any mobile development is highly desired
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
It is essential that all Software Developers have first class communication skills - both written and verbal, great team working skills, well organised, show initiative, logical thinker, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later