Social Media Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
I’m pleased to be recruiting a social media manager for the fantastic charity Scotty's Little Soldiers. The role will be managing the charity's social media accounts day to day bringing the charity’s supporters on our journey using social media and encouraging them to take positive action to help us achieve the mission.
- The charity’s social media.
- Engaging with the charity’s supporters, ensuring they don’t just fuel our journey, they come on it with us.
- Acquiring new supporters to join us on the mission.
- Managing the charity's social media accounts day to day.
- Evolving the charity's social content & keeping up with current trends.
- Creating innovative content to drive the charity's organic reach.
- Setting and monitoring targets for social campaigns.
- Establishing core social media success measures (KPIs).
- Developing social campaigns to meet the charity's fundraising and awareness plans.
- Charity expert in all things social.
- Monitoring and responding to comments and tags.
- Working with our Content Creator - Video to develop a regular stream of social media focused video content to help achieve the charity's engagement goals.
- Uphold the brand identity and voice for Scotty's Little Soldiers across all social media and content channels.
- Work closely with the design team to create visually appealing graphics and assets that resonate with our audience.
- Consistently reinforce brand messaging, values, and aesthetics through all communication.
- You will have:
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager preferably for consumer brands.
- Demonstrated success in growing social media followings and engagement on various platforms.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create engaging and persuasive content for different audiences.
- Proficiency in using social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Brandwatch) and content creation software (e.g. Canva, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Experience working in a hybrid or fully remote role
- Driver’s license
- A passion for supporting bereaved Military families.
We are currently implementing the switch to a remote-first workplace. This role is advertised as a remote one, but will require a minimum of 6 days to be spent in East Anglia for team building days, strategy sessions etc. Equally we welcome anyone to work permanently or in a hybrid way at our East Anglian based HQ. This role will require some travel from time to time with good notice to cover events and to capture content.
The Scotty’s Way & our non-negotiables:
At Scotty’s, our personal performance is only 50% of what success looks like. Our culture is as important to us as anything else. If you agree to join the team, you are signing up to The Scotty’s Way.
At the heart of The Scotty’s Way are our four core values as created by the whole team.
Our values are:
- Families Come First.
- Everyone a Supporter, Every Supporter a VIP.
- Love What You Do.
- Remember, Every Day.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later