BMC are working with a national main contractor who specialise in a variety of projects from Industrial units to Commercial buildings undertaking all aspects from the design stage through to project completion with values of around £12-15M.
Due to increased workload they are now looking for a site manager who has in depth experience building industrial units and civil engineering to join them on a contract basis, work load is national therefore travel is essential and you will be required to work away from home.
They are looking for someone with past experience on steel-framed projects such as tin sheds/ distribution centres/ industrial units and warehouses.
- Monitor and manage all works to ensure quality of workmanship is of the highest standards at all times
- Manage project budget, control margin delivery and submit monthly valuations in conjunction with QS
- Management, control and mitigation of all risk, both contractual and construction related
- Control costs and pro-actively manage project profitability
- Maintain accurate and timely project documentation at all times
- Lead and manage a highly organised, well-motivated and disciplined project team
- Manage and lead relationship with client and client project team to ensure all design information is provided in a timely and efficient manner
- Ultimate responsibility for all site Health & Safety
- Experience of delivering £5m+ projects through the end to end project lifecycle
- Demonstrable track record of success in Construction Project Management within a consultancy or client organisation
- Thorough understanding of construction Health & Safety legislative, construction designs, materials, technologies and processes, and construction schedule risks
- HNC/HND or higher qualified in a construction related discipline
- SMSTS, First Aid & CSCS
- Undertaking contract administration
- Flexible to travel across the UK
£230 - £270 per day
For a confidential chat please contact Ruth Penrose.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later