Site Manager – Civil Engineering
North East England
£45,000 - £50,000
BMC are working with a family ran business established for over 10 years, they work with a variety of clients from SME to large PLC’s. Project scope includes deep drainage, earthworks, plotworks, demolition and roads & sewers. Due to expansion they are now looking for an experienced site manager with a strong civils background to join their team.
- Managing the full project delivery team
- Communicating with operative and subcontractors and other external teams
- Produce weekly programmes.
- Monitor site productivity, RAMS and costings.
- Monthly reporting for internal and external reporting
- Successful candidate MUST have a civil engineering background, along with an SMSTS, CSCS, and First Aid.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer Literate
This client will consider both temporary and permanent candidates.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later
Share with a friend
Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client has a team of highly skilled surveyors, and are now looking to expand their team with an experienced site engineer. They specialise in topographical surveys, underground utility surveys,…