£40,001 - £45,000
An award winning family ran business based in Durham who specialise in Civil Engineering are now looking for a Site Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Working on Roads, Sewers, Infrastructure, Drainage, Highways and General Civils within the North East
- The Site Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of site activities relating to construction where health and safety is a key driver.
- The Site Manager must have the ability to drive a pro-active HSE culture throughout all aspects of the activity and have experience of both writing and reviewing Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monitor and track costs from projects and report to Construction Manager.
- Order materials.
- Monitor and report on sub-contractor site resources to assist in ensuring project delivery and meeting project costs.
- An awareness and appreciation of the cost implications in waiting time of site operatives and sub-contractors.
- Pro-active approach to minimise the cost of any potential non-productive works.
- Supervision and management of on-site subcontractors and/or direct labour.
- Implementation of and, ensuring compliance to project and site procedures.
- SMSTS or SSSTS qualified.
- Previous experience of setting out is required.
- Ideally an Engineer background
- Strong Civil Engineering background, specifically roads, sewers, concrete, drainage
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later