Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client has a team of highly skilled surveyors, and are now looking to expand their team with an experienced site engineer. They specialise in topographical surveys, underground utility surveys, gpr surveys, measured building surveys, 3d laser scanning, 3d modelling volumetric surveys, hydrographic surveys, aerial uav surveys. Priding themselves on a combination of expertise, innovation and continued investment in staff and equipment, keeps this company at the forefront of the survey industry. They work across the UK within many sectors including Commercial, retail, manufacturing, education, health, heritage, industrial, rail, highways, utilities, renewables, residential, urban regeneration and many more with office in Newcastle, London and Scotland
- Earthworks cut and fill measures.
- Supporting site engineers in development of the above capabilities.
- Capability to use n4ce, LSS or equivalent for the production of sections and volume calculations from the model & surveys.
- Supporting setting out activities including setting out and survey checks of site installations and muck shift volumes
- Extracting setting out data from 2d/3d model info and design drawings/schedules to produce setting out packs.
- Interrogation of the above to ensure completeness and accuracy of setting out data and raising rfi’s where challenges required.
- Import and export of data to setting out equipment.
- Import and export of data to machine control for earthworks operations.
- Production of weekly / monthly
- Also required to complete topographical surveys and measured building surveys when required as well as processing and issuing of final drawing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong industry knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience as an engineer
- CSCS Card
- ONC/HNC/HND qualification in civil engineering
- SMSTS (not essential)
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later