We are working with a North East based civil engineering contractor who undertake a variety of projects including earthworks, foundations, highways infrastructure, Demolition, Road & Sewers and reinforced concrete structures. Due to winning new contracts they are now looking for site agents to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting to the contracts manager you will have full control of the site from conception to completion. You will have a commercial awareness and ideally be degree qualified with a civil engineering background.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Be responsible for the overall site and monitor the onsite work
- You will also be in charge of monitoring the project team, supervising contractors and monitoring overall work progress, quality and costs.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels, resource allocation and management of site staff
- Maintain a financial overview of the project and liaise with commercial stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely monthly progress reports for Client meetings
- Degree qualified
- Civil engineering background essential
- Strong communication skills and client facing
- Experienced in managing your own site from cradle to grave
- Ambitious, driven character, keen to advance
In return, my client offer a very competitive salary, bonus scheme, pension, car or car allowance and career progression
All applications are strictly confidential
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later