Service Desk Support
BMC are currently looking for an enthusiastic, driven and confident individual to join an expanding Technical Support Team. This fantastic opportunity involves providing technical support to our clients customers throughout the UK.
This role will involve a large amount of project implementation working directly with the Project Delivery Manager and as such will use planning and network design.
Competitive salary is provided for this role. Overtime is available as many projects are needed to be completed out of hours.
- Ensure all support tickets are logged in our CRM system with regular progress notes
- Keep the customer regularly updated with issue resolution progress
- Work in collaboration with colleagues on major incident recovery
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites
- Identify opportunities to implement improved solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer service and demonstrate the ability and desire to go 'above and beyond’ for our customers
- Share technical knowledge and contribute articles to the knowledge Base
- Complete research, testing, and development on imminent technologies
- Engage in ongoing training and gain technical qualifications
- Project Delivery
- Solution Design
You will have;
- Experience of working on server projects
- Confident customer facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Professional attitude
- Efficient time keeping
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to working outside of normal office hours if required
- Minimum of three years in technical support
- Full Clean UK driving license
Technical experience required;
- Microsoft Windows 10/11 operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022 operating systems
- Experience in installing servers / server migrations
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Office 365 & SharePoint
- Cisco Meraki
- Networking / Firewall
- Able to demonstrate professional development and industry relevant qualifications.
- Any qualifications such as MCSE, MCSA, MCITP or CCNA would be highly beneficial towards your application
The successful candidate will be joining at a very exciting time with several projects in progress, and planned expansion to strategic sites throughout the UK.
Our client offers a competitive industry benchmarked salary, an ongoing technician development programme and an excellent work environment.
In demonstrating a commitment to the company, a professional attitude, and continued development of technical skills, there will be excellent opportunities to progress within a rapidly expanding business.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later