Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is on of the UK’s most innovative financial services groups. The group as more than 300 employees and are now looking for a Service Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position to join a busy client servicing team on the Investment platform. You will be the first point of contact for our financial advisers and end clients to provide updates and guidance including but not limited to trades, direct debits, withdrawals, internal transfers, adviser fees and death claims. Our client offers a great flexible working from home policy and career progression. Salary is up to £26,000.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge within the department.
- Adhering to best practice procedures in all aspects of investment operations related tasks as defined by the firm.
- Demonstrate prompt, efficient and accurate customer service to our advisers and clients
- To identify and assist in the development of team improvements within the department.
- To assist in ensuring that both service & quality targets are met within the business line to make certain that excellent customer service is provided/maintained
- Pro-actively liaise with the team and team leader as required
Please note in addition to the functions above, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required by the business.
- Answering emails, secure messages and letters from both advisers and end clients within the SLA
- Answering incoming and making outgoing calls to build relationships with advisers and clients
- Maintenance of internal records
- Quality Checking
- Dealing with queries and help resolve complaints cases generated within the team
- Take ownership of problems / issues and see through to the end doing whatever research is deemed necessary
- Liaising with other teams and the wider business to maintain standards
- Participate in daily/weekly/Monthly meetings
- To undertake any additional tasks that could be reasonably expected of you when required
- At least 2 years previous experience within a customer service role
- To have a genuine passion for providing an exceptionally high level of customer service
- Can deal well under pressure
- Able to work at a fast pace whilst ensuring accuracy and maintaining attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Have good organisation skills with a logical approach to delegated responsibilities
- Able to assist with developing a culture of high standards, excellent quality and customer responsiveness
- Able to develop administrative processes
- Be proactive, having drive and commitment
- Team player who is able to communicate effectively
- Has a can-do attitude and takes pride in your work
- Knowledge of MS Office products, such as Excel and Word
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later