£30,000 - £35,000
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced SEO Specialist who thrives in a fast-paced environment with a fab team of people? Then this is the role for you. Working with the Marketing and IT team, you’ll be focussed on improving SEO for our client's insurance products.
What you’ll be doing
- Improving the traffic and online applications for insurance products
- Ensure SEO best practice is embedded from the outset in changes and optimisations
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement on-site content
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Review and analyse sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients 'rank' in major search engines
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
What we’re looking for
- A technical SEO background with proven track record at an agency or company
- Proven ability in using data analysis platforms, such as Google Analytics, Adobe and Google Search Console, to provide reporting and analysis
- Experience working with SEO tools
- Awareness of other marketing channels (primarily PPC and Social) and above the line channels
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Knowledge of how to shape on-site content to capture the target search audience, through copy improvements, additions and other related processes.
What else you need to know
You’ll be based in our office in Coventry. WFH is an option however we would like the appointed candidate to work from the office when required to!
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video conference where possible. If you have any concerns with this, please do let us know!
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later