Newcastle upon Tyne
up to £20,000
A position for a SEO Executive has opened up within our client's Technical SEO Team. If you are interested in search or, even better, have a few years’ experience with technical SEO, then this role might be the one you have been looking for.
As an SEO Executive, you will take full ownership of assigned campaigns and websites to maximise their performance by any means necessary. To help you achieve your objectives, you will have access to extensive resources including expert support, software packages, budgets and guidance from our highly experienced SEO Team.
- Conducting keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEO campaigns
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Conducting on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis
- Helping to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies for a range of clients in a number of industries.
- Completing weekly and monthly performance reports and occasionally present the finding on a call or face to face meeting
- Helping to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guiding the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Extract reporting data from the PPC team to support future SEO campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO technology, Google updates and industry changes
- Alongside the account team, be heavily involved in monthly & quarterly performance reviews; contribute key SEO insights to slide decks and confidently talk through planned on-site initiatives
Our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more (plus public holidays and your birthday off), social activities and office events including our famous monthly breakfast buffets, as well as a range of wellbeing options, a personal development plan, and more!
Ideally you'll have:
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics (GA4 & UA) & Google Keyword Tool
- Experience using 3rd party SEO software suites – SEMrush, Majestic, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc
- Familiarity with other aspects of SEO and how they can complement and cannibalise SEO
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong communication, copywriting and reporting skills
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel & PowerPoint
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later