Senior Web Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 - £40,000
We’re proud to be partnered with one of the UK’s most dynamic, successful ecommerce agencies to recruit for a Senior Developer to join their team. The position will, of course, begin remotely to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all involved. When there is a clear indication to do so, office days will be introduced accordingly so the ideal candidate will be based in the North East.
This is an opportunity to be part of a digital development agency and a real integral part of a team. All members of the creative team play an important and collaborative part with our client, meaning the Senior Developer role will suit someone with leader experience.
Our client is a strong advocate for flexible / remote working, as well as providing regular internal and external social activities, and have a dedicated Mental Health First Aider and support system.
Experience you’ll need:
- Excellent coding abilities and a passion for problem solving
- You’ll have experience in using web server technology like Apache or Nginx
- Understanding of database design and technology (MySQL)
- The ability to lead the design and development of complex digital web applications
- A genuine passion for creating the very best digital applications
- Experience of creating high performing, robust and scalable applications to tight commercial deadlines
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary (£35K - £38K) and attractive progression scheme
- A supportive, understanding and flexible work dynamic who are priding themselves on putting employees first during the pandemic, and beyond
- Pension scheme
- Holiday buy-back scheme
- Profit share scheme
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later