Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
North East England
£50,000 - £55,000
BMC Recruitment Group are currently working with a very well established residential developer who have an excellent reputation for retaining their staff, this is excellent opportunity to work for a great company which are building high quality homes.
This client is looking for a candidate who has a previous background in house building. They will look at candidates either looking to make a step up from Assistant level or currently within an Intermediate level role. You will serve a key purpose in linking the Production and Technical teams to bring developments to fruition as well as liaising with suppliers and making key decisions regards labour and materials.
Key Responsibilities –
- Managing the commercial delivery on large scale of new build housing developments
- Producing cost analysis and valuation reports
- Preparing tender and contract documents
- Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager
- Previous experience in house building
- A degree or higher education course which is RICS accredited
- Strong knowledge of UK H&S and Building Regulations
- Excellent IT skills
Salary: up to £55K + Car Allowance
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later