Senior Devops Engineer (Remote)
Do you want a role in a growing business in the UK that will give you lots of responsibility? Do you want to work remotely and use your skills to the max? Apply here!!
You will be required to architect, develop and deliver global cloud infrastructure on AWS using repeatable methods and patterns, as well as supporting continuous delivery pipelines for the deployment to all layers of the SDLC.
Identify and correct bottlenecks in the system, as well as supporting observability, logging, and providing continuous monitoring capabilities, track all aspects of the system, infrastructure, performance, application errors, and roll up metrics
Providing mentorship and training to other team members on technologies and processes, drive education and knowledge transfer of design patterns, technical practices, and relevant technologies and tools
You will need experience of:
- Architecting and building AWS platforms
- Strong development and devops background
- Python or powershell – strong scripting experience
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Cloudformation
- Advanced Windows and Linux skills regarding admin, security and configuration
Mobile: 07948 237 052
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later