Senior Civil Design Engineer – Residential
£55,000 - £60,000
BMC Recruitment are working on behalf of our prestige client based in the Derbyshire area who are looking to recruit for a Civil Design Engineer, you must have previous experience on residential developments.
The job holder will be primarily responsible for the achievement of the business plan’s delivery, in terms of moving all schemes successfully through to Construction. Specifically, the successful candidate should demonstrate a good working knowledge of:
- Budget control
- Planning process
- Engineering Design
- Technical Approval
- Section Agreement
The successful candidate should also review quality, environmental and health and safety performance, to ensure a record of continual improvement by the implementation to best practices.
- Delivery of project milestones on time.
- Assist with Planning consents of projects on time and on budget.
- Commercial value of project is maximised at all times
- All projects have a clear, understood deliverable strategy.
- Sufficient resources are made available to projects to avoid delay or reduction in quality.
- Efficiency improvements are introduced to reduce cost of delivery and operation.
Lead, manage and motivate development team:
- Motivate and manage Assistant Engineer/ Engineer to ensure projects progress as per agreed programme and budget.
- Ensure that all necessary resources are available for the project to progress through planning, design, tender and Technical approval to the agreed budget and programme.
- Attend monthly project meetings to ensure strategy, programme and budget are on track.
- Where project parameters change, to review a new strategy and ensure it is communicated effectively to all team members.
- To establish a positive and ethical culture within that enables the company to deliver its stakeholders objectives.
- Liaise with wider team members to support delivery of projects.
- Liaise with the Group Engineering Manager to agree strategy, budgets and programme.
- Provide a monthly update for Regional/Group Engineering Manager to enable the preparation of Board Report to track project progress and identify any changes to agreed strategy, budget and programme.
- Deliver a high standard of performance.
£50k - £60K p.a. ( Car Allowance )
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later