Senior Accounts Assistant
Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £30,000
BMC Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with a rapidly growing North East business based in Newcastle to assist them in their search for an senior accounts assistant to join the team on the permanent basis.
Are you an experienced accounts assistant looking to take a step up in a rapidly growing business?
This role with carry out all transactional processes and reconciliations. The role is full time, office based and study support is available for the successful candidate. Salary £24,000 - £28,000 p.a.
Main responsibilities include:
- Carry out day to day service charge, maintenance, reconciliations, budget setting and control
- Produce Client statements
- Setting up new management instructions
- Reconciliation of invoices
- Processing high volume purchase ledger
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Issue rent and service charge demands
- Carry out Credit control as required
- Currently working towards a finance qualification (AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Motivated to progress and pursue a career within accounts
- Experience working in an accounts team
- A proven record of working to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks accurately first time
If you are interested in this role, please apply and I will be in contact with shortlisted candidates. If I have not been in touch, please assume that your application has not been successful at this time
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later