Senior Accounts Assistant (Purchase Ledger)
£20,000 - £25,000
£25,000 - £30,000
I am delighted to be representing a firmly established construction company based in the North East of England to recruit a Senior Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. The role reports directly into the Finance Director and offers a wonderful opportunity to work within a friendly and longstanding finance team, and the chance to progress as the business expands. The new person would report into the FD and ideally be AAT Qualified with relevant construction sector experience if possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day to day the (mainly Purchase Ledger biased) role involves:
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Resolution of queries
- Approval of new suppliers / setting them up on the system
- Approval of new subcontractors (including liaison with HMRC)
- CIS monthly reporting (for subcontractors)
- Supervision of Purchase Ledger assistant
- CRM database input
- General accounts cover in Sales Ledger and other areas, as and when necessary
We are looking for a hardworking, team player who is diligent and versatile. If you have Exchequer experience it would be a big plus. As the business grows the right person will get the opportunity to progress.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply and I will be in touch with further information and next steps.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later