Senior Accountant – Practice
Newcastle upon Tyne
Diverse role for a qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA in a fast-paced environment, offering great career progression.
As the Accountant you will:
Work as part of the Management Team for the Accounting and be responsible for a portfolio of clients where you will take ownership of deliverables including the completion of monthly client management accounts and supervising junior staff.
Oversee the year end process including the drafting of financial statements and liaise with clients and auditors in connection with the signing of the financial statements.
Liaise with other departments within the firm, such as payroll, tax, company secretarial, to coordinate the delivery of other services provided by the firm.
Supervise and review of primary accounting entries, payroll journals & nominal journals, preparation of supplier invoice payment runs; fixed asset register, accruals and prepayment schedules AT by your team members.
The successful Senior Accountant will have:
- An Accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA
- A strong understanding of UK accounting and related areas
- 2 years post qualified experience gained within Public Practice or a group of companies
- A high level of technical knowledge and ability to apply it in practical situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication
- A proactive approach to your work
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later