Senior Accountant / Finance Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
Are you an experienced Senior Accountant or Finance Manager looking for an excellent package within a leading organisation?
BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be working alongside a leading organisation in the Killingworth area who are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant or Finance Manager on a full time permanent contract.
You will be an integral leading member of the finance team in a well rounded and varied position with the responsibility of managing two other staff members.
Hybrid remote working - 2 days a week home / 3 days in office
The role includes a company car OR an £8000 cash allowance paid on top of salary. No travel to different sites is necessary.
Qualified accountants are preferred however the client will consider part qualified and QBE applications.
Job duties include:
- Management of completion of monthly accounts packages for all business units within strict deadlines.
- Responsible for the integrity of accounting information and underlying systems and continuous development
- and improvement thereof including:
- Development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen
- internal controls.
- Day to day management and development of accounts department and personnel.
- Responsible for management of working capital and debt.
- Liaison with external auditors, tax advisers and banks.
- Preparation of annual accounts and corporation tax information.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Reconciliation and review of balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of annual budgetary and forecasting process and models for BPB plan.
- Development and management of key specialised areas, to include VAT, IR35, CIS, foreign currency hedging
- Developing and preparing KPI’s for financial and non-financial users.
- Interpreting key financial information and developing internal reporting packs for Business units.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Mobile: 07444 737 965
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later