Recruitment Consultant – Construction
Newcastle upon Tyne
We’re looking for a recruitment consultant to join our outstanding team based in Newcastle city centre as we continue to grow into 2020. This is a full-cycle recruitment consultant role involving sourcing, interviewing, and placing candidates.
We’re looking for a recruitment consultant to join our outstanding team based in Newcastle city centre as we continue to grow into 2020. We were established in 2015, and our mission is simple- to source the best talent for businesses regionally and nationally minus all the fuss.
Our values drive us as a team. We leave our egos at the door. We’re a team in the truest sense of the word. We support and encourage each other and work collaboratively to drive success for the wider business and for every employee.
Joining the team, you will be responsible for the new business development, although there is some existing business to work on. We’re committed to developing meaningful, long-term client relationships so you will be expected to establish and build strong rapports with all clients of BMC.
This is a full-cycle recruitment consultant role involving sourcing, interviewing, and placing candidates.
- Strong track record of achievement in your current role (minimum of 1 years’ experience);
- You will be a fantastic communicator who can converse with people at all levels and have a real interest in the construction sector, it is essential you understand how the your market works.
- A motivated, self-starter who can work at speed and work autonomously;
- Ambitious, conscientious, resilient and target driven professional who relishes in offering a fantastic service to both candidates and clients alike.
- There is lots of rejection in recruitment, therefore, you must be able to cope with the highs and lows of the role.
What we can offer:
We recognise that our employees are our main asset so we treat them like people- they’re not another number to us. We can offer you the chance to work on a largely autonomous basis within a high performance culture where the commercial rewards are far greater than those of our competitors.
We offer a stimulating environment in which to work with like-minded individuals all focussed on growing our business and achieving both a regional and national presence in our chosen markets.
- We give every employee the creativity and autonomy within their roles allowing the opportunity to make an impact on the future growth of the business.
- Uncapped commission scheme, starting at a minimum 20% for billings, along with a business development bonus
- We offer support and clear career progression
- A quarterly company bonus scheme
- Up to 30 days holiday per year plus your birthday off
- Fully flexible working hours and remote work options – to offer a genuine work-life balance – long gone are the days spending over an hour in rush hour traffic!
- Competitive individual, team and business incentives
- A vibrant, social, and close-knit team with regular outing events. We work hard, but play harder.
- Investment in you as a person including a laptop, iPhone, and funding for training and local networking events.
If you’d like to have a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to get in touch for an initial chat.
Please note: Due to a high level of applicants it is not always possible to contact everyone back, if you do not hear from us then we wish you every success in your search and invite you to apply for all future positions.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later