Real Estate Account Executive
£35,000 - £45,000
Since being founded in 1966, our client has grown to become the World’s largest privately owned insurance broker. Our client is a Dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status. The company best demonstrates its entrepreneurial culture in the empowerment of its associates to act quickly, learn fast and provide the right solutions for their clients. We are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere.
As a result of continued development and growth our client is looking to hire an experienced Real Estate Account Executive to join one of our specialist property teams based in Finchley.
Clients will include a broad spectrum of property owners, asset managers, developers, property managers with a portfolio premium of up to £900k.
- Provision of the day-to-day servicing of a client’s insurance programme to support retention and development of the business.
- Build and nurture close, long-lasting relationships by developing a constantly expanding network of client contacts.
- Serve clients as an advocate for their needs, ensuring delivery of exceptional service through close and regular interaction.
- Seek to identify methods of enhancing services and adding greater value to clients and maintain a robust approach delivering a service plan and annual timetable of visits aligned to their needs.
- Contribute to the plan for clients under threat or perceived threat and support colleagues in the client response.
- Support and provide advice for major losses.
- Attend or provide feedback for insurer review meetings and actively contribute to the development of relationships.
- Expand awareness and breadth of knowledge of non-real estate covers and the associated market activity, e.g. financial lines.
- Actively seek out and generate new revenue opportunities through regular new business activity and by attending networking events.
The right individual will have experience working as an Account Executive partnered with UK Real Estate / Commercial Property clients.
You will be a highly driven and service lead insurance professional with great business acumen, demonstrating the ability to identify how you can add value from an insurance and risk perspective.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later