North East England
£35,000 - £40,000
As a Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the commercial management of projects for external clients. Reporting into the Managing QS, this permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to work on exciting and complex projects, managing projects from conception to completion.
Some of your duties include.
- Meeting clients to determine their needs and discuss any areas that need revising for price or feasibility
- Calculating material quantities and costs, labour costs and an achievable project timeframe
- Negotiating labour contracts and schedules
- Advising clients and crew on legal matters and disputes
- Monitoring subcontractors, safety practices, construction progress and material needs, including any changes which may impact costs
- Preparing labour and supplier accounts for payment
- Writing reports detailing costs and progress for clients
Mobile: 07949 861 684
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later