Project Manager (Remote)
£30,000 - £35,000
BMC Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working alongside an established organisation that operate across the UK, who are looking to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent contract.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
25 days holiday (rising with length of
service) plus Bank Holidays, Holiday Purchase
Scheme, Life Assurance, Pension and Corporate
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared and used for monitoring and tracking project progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
- Report and escalate risks, issues, and assumptions to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the clients / relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise potential risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps to document project needs)
- Meet with clients to take detailed project briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external, ensuring clear communication and updates are available and delivered to all relevant parties regarding the progression of each project on a frequent basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Perform lessons learned and take action where changes are required.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills. The ability to prioritise and plan for self and others with the proven ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders and achieve shared goals and results
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Microsoft packages.
- Project Management Professional PRINCE2 certification (PMP or others are a plus)
- Experience with project management software tools
- Proactive and flexible; comfortable working in a dynamic business environment with constantly changing priorities
- Leadership and problem solving
- This role will require some travel within the UK
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later