Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a well-known North East financial institution to recruit a Product Assistant on a permanent basis. My client are offering an exciting range of benefits and excellent career progression for the successful candidate. The role is permanent and full-time and is currently home based.
Supporting the savings management team, the role provides an opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to develop a balanced understanding of savings pricing, proposition design and service management. The offices are based in Newcastle.
- Monitoring competitor activity and the external market environment, raising any issues identified
- Co-ordinate and commentate on trading, operational and changes in the competitive landscape daily, weekly and monthly to support informed decision making and product governance
- Support the production of operational and customer related MI to monitor operational and conduct risk performance
- Use analysis to inform pricing and management decisions
- Work cross functionally with internal (e.g. compliance, marketing and fraud) and outsourced stakeholders (outsourced providers and deposit platform relationships) on initiatives being implemented and performance management
- Co-ordinate inputs to third party benchmarking and market databases. Work with those third parties to provide comprehensive, timely and informative insights
- Leverage internal data resources to help embed an analytics-led approach across the Savings team
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the Bank’s liquidity treatment remains robust and prudent
- Maintain understanding of the latest compliance and regulatory issues impacting retail deposits and the wider industry.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, with the ability to present key findings effectively
- Strong written communication skills.
- Must be educated to degree level in a relevant subject or hold relevant experience from a similar position.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later