Part time HR Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
This role is the ideal career opportunity for an existing HR Business Partner or HR Manager who is looking for a new challenge. The role is part time role (21-28 hours per week), and hybrid working is available.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing the recruitment, selection and onboarding process within the organisation
- Manging employee relations issues, including performance issues, sickness and capability.
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings and investigations and coaching line managers on best practice
- Assessing the need for training and implementing training and development schemes and programmes for staff
- Succession planning
- Embed organisational values across the business.
- Previous experience of working at a HR Manager or HR Business level
- Demonstrable experience of managing employee relations issues and coaching managers
- Line management experience is advantageous.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or similar environment is advantageous however not essential.
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Exceptional employment law knowledge
- Salary of up to £36,000 FTE depending on experience
- Generous employer contribution pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service.
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Eve Story at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later