Part time HR Advisor
£30,000 - £35,000
BMC Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with a health organisation based in County Durham to assist them with their search for a part time HR Advisor.
This role is the ideal career opportunity for an existing HR Advisor who is looking for a new challenge or is looking to go part-time. The role is a part-time role (30 hours per week), and hybrid working is available after the qualifying period.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting managers by providing advice and guidance and ensuring that employment law and internal processes are being complied with.
- Support with investigations and employee relations issues including disciplinaries and grievances.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are being maintained and kept up to date in line with changes to employment law.
- Assist with recruitment activities including pre-employment checks and producing contracts of employment.
- Liaise with line managers to ensure absence management processes are adhered to and support managers through this process.
- Collate and provide employment information to facilitate the effective transition of employees TUPE in and out.
- Previous experience working at a HR Advisor level
- CIPD Level 5 qualification is essential for this role.
- Demonstrable experience in managing employee relations issues and coaching managers
- Exceptional employment law knowledge
- Ability to pro-rata salaries and make contractual changes
- Salary of up to £32,000 FTE depending on experience
- Generous employer contribution pension
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for this role, you must reside and have the right to work within the UK.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later