Temp to Perm
BMC Engineering are delighted to be working alongside our client based in Sunderland to hire a hard-working and skilled Panel Wireman / Panel Wirer / Electrical Fitter on a full time temporary to permanent contract.
- Building up control panels, mounting components on to back plates and terminating to supplied engineering drawings.
- Work within a team and follow instruction from the team leader.
- Maintain product continuity and quality.
- Lay out electrical components to design wiring diagrams.
- Working with single and three phase.
- Installations of large electrical control cabinets.
- Working to schematic drawings.
- Dealing with high and low volume wiring assemblies.
- Fault finding and repair.
- Fitting electrical control panels.
- Minor Soldering
What we need from you:
- You must hold an Electrical Engineering L3 / Apprentice trained / Industry specific qualification
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in this role
- Previous panel wiring and site installation experience is essential
- You must be able to understand electrical drawings
- Good communication skills and an understanding of verbal and written English
- Excellent attendance levels and attitude
- Safety awareness to work to documentation
- Permanent opportunity after 12 weeks
- Hourly rate reviews after 12 weeks
- Positive and friendly work environment and team
- Helpful and encouraging team and managers
- Free onsite parking
BMC Recruitment Group treats all applications equally and confidentially, we review all submissions. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later