Paid Media Account Manager
My client is hiring for their awarding-winning client management team.
What will you be doing?
As a Paid Media Account Manager you will create and lead the delivery of paid media strategy for blue chip clients, including paid search, shopping and paid social campaigns. Supported by our wider strategy team, you will develop and execute campaigns in line with client objectives, supporting the junior members of your client team. You will report on performance according to relevant targets and KPIs and work directly with clients cultivating a positive and collaborative working relationship.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Lead the paid media delivery team on your client(s) and take responsibility for delivering great performance in line with client objectives, including PPC, shopping and paid social campaigns.
- Own budgets and manage the teams who are optimising across accounts, analyse issues and opportunities in performance, and work with the strategy teams to identify and implement recommended solutions.
- Assist the Senior Account Manager/Account Director in developing relationships and maintaining strong communication with clients.
- Support and manage up to two channel executives, assisting in training and development of fellow Summiteers as required.
- Report on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to monitor KPIs and be able to answer the ‘why’ for performance.
- Attend and lead regular client calls to discuss performance and actions and build confident client relationships.
- Work with the strategy team to understand changes in the paid media landscape, adopting new features and tactics to improve client performance and meet client goals.
- You will be asked to attend our office in the C4DI complex in Hull, Fruit Market 2 days per week, the rest of the week can be done from home. For the right candidate, we may also consider greater flexibility around office time.
What are we looking for?
Drive, determination and a self-disciplined approach are vital to be effective in this role. You will enjoy and be able to easily adapt to different personalities, being a proactive team player who is motivated and highly organised, enabling you to manage a diverse and busy workload.
Key skills and knowledge include:
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferable but not essential.
- Experience in successfully executing marketing campaigns across PPC, shopping and paid social is preferable, however if you have experience in one or more of these channels, we can help you to develop the skills in other areas.
- Experience using a suite of core paid search performance and analysis tools such as (or similar to): Google Ads, Bing Ads, Meta Business Suite.
- Effective communication skills with internal colleagues and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail: careful and thorough, gathering complete information.
- Interest in and knowledge of up-to-date paid search best practises
- A track record of analysing performance issues and opportunities.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA or Adobe.
Who are we?
This forward company is a Changemaker in performance marketing and online retailing. For 22 years, they have worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to transform their online business, growing their customer base and making them more money from retailing online.
We pride ourselves on our retail experience, business agility, genuine people and our proprietary technology, combining all of these with our performance marketing expertise to drive measurable value for our clients.
What can we offer you?
As a reward for your time and dedication, we will offer you a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- Up to 29 days' holiday per year (plus bank holidays
- Milestone days off
- £250 per year ‘experience for life
- Discounts and benefits
- Bupa health cash plan
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Religious holiday swaps
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later