New Business Development Executive
£55,000 - £60,000
Our client is the largest private owned global insurance broker in the world, with an enviable record of growth over the last few years. They operate out of multiple territories and have an international branch network. Dealing with both retail and wholesale clients, our client operates a culture that is unique which emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management and the flat structure in which organisations operate.
The business model and the executive team encourage empowerment and visibility, creating a cohesive, professional and focused environment. As a partnership led business, there is more emphasis on collaboration and accountability across all business units. The UK & Ireland operations have approximately 950 employees across a network of branches.
The business has achieved significant success in recent years with a strong organic growth and positive client and employee feedback. The internal culture of the organisation is recognised as a key differentiator and the quality of service delivery is highly rated by clients. To maintain these high standards our client is investing in talent for the future.
With this in mind, our client requires an experienced New Business Development Executive to join the market leading Real Estate and Construction (REAC) Practice. The REAC Practice has achieved considerable growth and now consists of approximately 120 associates. This role will support the continued growth of real estate and construction new business within the Birmingham and broader midlands region.
Join us and you can expect, in addition to a competitive salary and the usual benefits, a comprehensive package including:
- Extra day of leave for your birthday
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite health screening and virtual GP services
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Season ticket loans
- Optional benefits including additional life cover, dental insurance, holiday purchase
- Proactive new business pipeline generation in real estate, construction and associated industries through cold-call prospecting, networking, relationship building and attending industry related events and utilising existing contacts in these sectors where possible.
- Ability to confidently build new and existing relationships with corporate property owners, investors, managers and developers to produce new incoming revenue to the business.
- Build a balanced pipeline for future revenues by engaging with senior level decision makers; often C-Level Executives.
- Developing a high level of product knowledge within the real estate and construction sectors.
- Collaborating with other internal specialist teams to maximise revenue opportunities from prospects and existing clients concerning associated insurance placements.
- This will be an excellent opportunity for you to build a long-term career within a market leading combined real estate and construction practice during an exciting time of growth.
- We are looking for a dedicated and tenacious New Business Development Executive with the ability to build, nurture and grow a pipeline of real estate and construction prospects.
- Real estate and/or construction experience is preferable, while new business industry professionals with an energetic and professional approach.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later