Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,001 - £35,000
BMC are thrilled to continue supporting one of the North East’s quickest growing businesses recruit for a Mechanical Draughtsman to join their already successful team. Our client is a modern, solutions focussed industrial organisation who offer an ideal working environment for the right candidate.
The successful Mechanical Draughtsman will join an established, award winning team where your work will be both encouraged and nurtured. Our client is a strong advocate for flexible / remote working, as well as providing regular internal and external social activities.
- Reporting to the Principle Engineer to complete 2D & 3D layouts, detailing for individual parts and general arrangements
- Ensuring necessary drawings are produced & compliant with best industry practice
- Issuing designs and drawings for approval and co-ordinate approvals to customer instructions to manufacture
- Resolving manufacturing and delivery issues with production, providing information to customers when necessary
- Other duties that may be required include corresponding with customers to request information, communicate problems or notify them of key events
- Relevant qualifications in a mechanical engineering discipline (a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent)
- Experience in drafting using AutoCAD mechanical and Autodesk Inventor
- The ability in the production and assembly of detailed drawings working to both industry and company design standards
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later