£25,000 - £30,000
I am delighted to be recruiting for a Materials Planner to work within the production control department of a manufacturing company on a permanent basis.
The role would involve Re-scheduling supplier orders to ensure target stock levels are achieved, Issue Non-Conformances reports to suppliers for delivery / packaging / paperwork failures. Expediting of overdue supplier deliveries and overdue “Non-Conformances”, Co-ordinating and supporting cycle counting. Reporting as required; e.g. overdue supplier status, non -conformance data and supplier statistics etc. Providing support and participate in periodic stock audits.
The candidate must have the following skills.
- Communicate accurately and effectively with all employees
- Participate and contribute to cost reduction activities
- Participate in problem solving and general improvements, using such techniques as 5 WHY / ISHIKAWA / PDCA / SWOT
- Be involved in logistics and material handling improvement activities
- Be involved in continuous improvement activities to ensure continued accreditation to ISO/TS16949
The successful applicant should have good organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal, and have and understanding of our production constraints. Good computer skills in MS Office is essential. They should also have the ability to work under their own initiative and be able to demonstrate a good academic background.
A minimum of 3 GCSE’s grade C/4 or above is desirable.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later