£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a marketing agency working with global clients within technical sectors including manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and life sciences. They deliver a range of different b2b marketing campaigns and PR projects.
Day to day activities:
- Client management, support the account director in advising our B2B clients on their marketing strategy and plan.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns for clients.
- Create work/project schedules with clear milestones for delivery.
- Deliver a range of client work and manage their projects and campaigns which will include positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, buyer journey and a fully integrated marketing plan (cross platform).
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on marketing activity.
- Represent the company in a range of internal and external activities including networking, events, client meetings and prospective client meetings.
- Continuously keep ahead of marketing and PR trends and share new trends and ideas. Establish and maintain a programme of personal development in marketing/PR.
The company offer Range of monthly activities that are fun, exciting and help strengthen the team relationships including:
- Bowling, pub quizzes and eating out
- Team building days
- Sporting and charity activities
- Bake offs and pizza lunches
- Birthday and new starter celebrations
- Christmas party
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later