£22,000 - £24,000
BMC Recruitment Group are proud to be supporting an industry leading organisation who are looking for a Marketing Co-Ordinator - and it couldn’t be a better time to join their team. They’re a family run business who’ve just become part of a larger international partnership having already reached national success, based upon providing the right service at the right time in a competitive industry.
- Supporting logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships.
- Co-ordinating cross-functional team efforts and assisting team members by researching the industry and market trends, creating mailing lists and processing invoices.
- Creative content implementation of social media campaigns, as well as print advertising.
- Responsible for designing and distributing marketing materials for internal and external use.
- Understanding sales levels, as well as recognising product placement opportunities.
Due to the nature of the industry, our client is looking for someone who can construct clear and concise strategies relative to the projects you will be coordinating on. You will be able to put ‘your mark’ on projects which have a strong financial backing and are of key importance to a growing business.
Creativity is important, and ideally that’ll sit beside your ambitious mindset for making marketing materials with a measurable impact. This position is one that’ll be easy to make your own, and you’ll quickly be able to see the benefits of your own hard work.
Full driver’s license required as this role involves regional travel.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later