Are you a Management Accountant looking to join a thriving business with excellent progression opportunities?
BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be working alongside a thriving business in the Gateshead area who are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant on a full time, permanent contract.
As Management Accountant, you will be a key member of the finance team ensuring the management accounts are produced to an excellent and timely standard. You will be responsible for cash flow forecasts, costings , balance sheet statements and there will also be an element of finance business partnering across different sites.
This is an exciting role for someone who wants a varied role and someone who is interested in working or further developing within the commercial side of finance.
Ideally you will be a qualified accountant however the client is open to newly qualified, part qualified and QBE candidates.
Study support can be offered to become fully chartered.
Working days: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm (can be worked flexibly to cater for personal requirements)
Office based but there is potential in the future for remote working.
Job Duties include:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Experience with ERP systems both in use and migration support
- Finance business partnering
- Analysing and preparing financial information for presentation to financial and non-financial staff
- Forecasting both Site P&L’s and Cashflow
- Preparing budgets
- Managing fixed assets
- Stock valuations and stock close
- Project Management
- Auditing assistance and liaising with auditors
- Providing expertise to accounts team when necessary
- Qualified Accountant, newly qualified or close to completing profession accounting qualifications in either ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience within cost accounting
- A valid driving licence - some travel between sites is required
- Ability to prioritise workload
To apply for this role, you must reside and have the right to work within the UK.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later