Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 - £40,000
BMC Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working alongside an established organisation in Newcastle, who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent Basis.
About the Role
The role will suit someone who is experienced in the timely and accurate preparation and reconciliation of financial information used to prepare monthly management accounts for a group of companies. Reporting to the Head of Finance, it will be your responsibility to ensure that accounts and supporting financial reports are prepared to a strict deadline and in line with banking and audit requirements.
Day-to-day (not limited to)
- Reconciliation of information used in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Revenue recognition
- Debtors reconciliation
- Prepayments calculations
- Creditors reconciliation
- Payroll journals
- Bank Reconciliations
- Profit & loss variance analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of processing HP agreements
- Regulatory reporting
- Analysis and understanding of movements in monthly management accounts
- Ad-hoc requests and projects
- Experienced in the reconciliation of monthly financial information for multiple entities
- Confident in the use of Excel spreadsheets and Sage Line 50 Accounts
- Confident team player, able to support other accounts staff where required
Priority will be given to candidates who can demonstrate prior experience in the above disciplines.
Additional qualities desirable in the successful applicant include Payroll experience, VAT Return preparation and submission, and Year end Audit preparation.
A confident self-starter, you will be keen to introduce procedures to improve the productivity and accuracy of the Accounting function.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later