North East England
£25,000 - £30,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a well-known and award-winning Gateshead based business, to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Ideally the successful candidate will be part-qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA and in return my client are offering an excellent range of benefits including opportunities for career progression.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the Group and Subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly analysis of income, expenditure, and profitability.
- Management of month end including journals, accruals, and prepayments.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with the delivery of our monthly MI pack.
- Oversee posting of transactions into Microsoft Business Central, through creditors, debtors, bank and general ledger, to ensure accurate and timely processing.
- Assisting with the monthly payroll production.
- Assisting with the quarterly Group VAT Returns.
- Supporting with the year-end accounting including liaising with auditors.
- Support with the improvement of existing processes.
- Assisting with financial analysis.
- Assisting the finance department with any ad-hoc duties.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Recent experience of working in a management accounts role.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, changeable finance environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central experience would be beneficial.
- Enthusiasm, positive approach, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later