Lead Sales Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000
Lead Sales Administrator required on a full-time permanent basis – I am working exclusively with my client who require a hard-working and enthusiastic Lead Sales Administrator to join a busy team to help support the sales team and office processes. This is a developing role and would someone who is looking to develop a long term and committed career within a growing business and develop as the business does.
- Working across all areas of the business, gaining experience in all departments and gaining knowledge and experience in every aspect of the business.
- Coordinate office activities/ operations to secure efficiency & compliance to company policies.
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form.
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email.
- Greeting visitors at reception.
- Managing diaries, scheduling meetings and booking rooms.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Arranging post and deliveries.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Data entry, retrieval and database maintenance
- Creating and managing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Time Sheet Reconciliation
- Upkeep CRM Database
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessar
What we need from you:
- Min 1 years’ experience as a lead sales administrator
- NVQ Business Administration or related field desirable
- Solid organisation and time-management skills
- Team spirit and work effectively to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and further progress career
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- 25 days holidays (including Birthday off)
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Matched pension scheme
- Annual reviews and development opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment and team
- Helpful and encouraging team and managers
BMC Recruitment Group treats all applications equally and confidentially, we review all submissions. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later