£35,000 - £40,000
BMC are seeking talented IT Administrator our client is a Established manufacturing business in Northumberland.
The is a full-time position providing systems and network support across 2 sites and over 100 users. Reporting to the head of IT. You will need to be confident in resolving software and hardware problems, someone who is very hands-on is a must. You must have the urge to look for solutions.
- Day to day task will include interacting with sectors of the business and roles.
- Solving technical issues on all systems, as well as demonstrable analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Inputting data from across the business using SQL and Data Analytics.
- Operating within a small team and communicating effectively to complete task.
- Dealing with technical issues at short notice and solving problems fast.
- Using 365 administrations to manage and monitor the business operations.
- Assist with the management of IT Infrastructure and servers.
- Provide general help to other members of the Systems team.
- Managing the company’s operational infrastructure using EPR system.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience using SQL and knowledge of Data Analytics
- Good Ability with 365 Administration
- Competence Windows 11
- Knowledge of Windows Servers
- Aware of CRM systems
- Full UK Driving License
It would be great if you had experience in:-
- ERP Systems
- Analytics Power BI
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 5% Pension Contributes
- 9-5 work day
- On site
- Competitive salary - up to 38k
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later