Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000
BMC Recruitment Group are excited to be supporting a leading ‘Big 4’ Accountancy Firm in their search for Invoicing Executives to join a thriving global team in their Newcastle office.
If you have experience in Accounts Payable, this represents an outstanding opportunity to join a global leader in their field along with the career progression opportunities unique to such a large firm.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Financial oversight of our interactions with GDS, for all service lines for locations around the world, for UK, for RoI, and for UKFS:
- This covers includes areas such as invoices, credit notes, Work Orders, MI, rebates, temporary parking codes, surcharges, charge-out rates, etc.
- This includes the detailed review and approval of the $100+ million of invoices from GDS, ensuring that refunds are secured for all the errors that are identified.
- This includes all the GDS Client Service centres across India, Argentina, Poland, and the Philippines, and in any new locations that start to serve us.
- Work with key stakeholders at GDS and onshore, to understand the causes of the many operational and financial issues affecting our interactions with GDS, provide insights, propose solutions, obtain buy-in from the various stakeholders, oversee implementation, and monitor to ensure the improvements are fully embedded in the business.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both onshore and also offshore.
- Promote the benefit of working with GDS - communicating their potential to drive margin improvement and hence improve business performance.
What’s on offer?
An outstanding overall package, including a competitive and negotiable salary depending on experience, but which we expect to be in the £20,000-£25,000 region and a whole host of benefits besides.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later